ShareThis

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Freeroll Funnin

april 25, 2010 fridley, mn.

I've been Freerollin' my way into a decent online poker education for 5 years now. I have entered into 1-20

freeroll tourneys everyday for 5 years (365)*(5)*(5)=3650 freeroll tournaments played so far. I still love freerolls!

I even win a few now. I've won the Bodog $500 twice and placed mutiple times there. Full Tilt $150 I've also won and placed a few. Absolute / Ultimate Bet I won twice and placed a few. PDC Poker and Carbon Poker on the Merge Poker Network has been very good to me I've won at both sites for $50 and parlayed those winnings into extended play on real money tournaments. PokerStars is the only site where I have yet to win a freeroll, I have placed there. My goal for 2010 is to win a Pokerstars freeroll darnit.

Anyway, there are a few new sites facing the USA players pool that I am planning to focus on. PowerPoker, FeltStars, Aced, Luvin Poker and I guess I need to mention Rummy Royal here too. They offer freerolls now and I need to keep up on my Rummy skills.

So, there you go. I sit and write web pages and I play freerolls. Can life be any better than this?

Aced Poker info:

Network: Merge Gaming Network

Games:  Texas Hold'em, Omaha Poker, 7 Card Stud, 5 Card Draw, Badugi and H.O.R.S.E, Blackjack and Roulette

Launched in late August 2008, Aced Poker has quickly become known for its features and is also the home for former Chan Poker Players.

Luvin Poker  info:

Network: Everleaf

US Friendly: Yes

Games: Hold’em, Omaha, and Seven Card Stud

Luvin Poker is a room that focuses on a community feel. Concentrated on a forum that has been around for 4 years, Luvin Poker not only offers a cardroom, but an arcade boasting 400 arcade games, photo gallery, member blogs, social groups and profiles.

check out freerollinsider

No comments:

Post a Comment