ShareThis

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Poker players from the US adjust to internet gamings laws

Poker players from the US adjust to internet gamings laws
Poker players from the US adjust to internet gamings laws and the affective change of well established habit. The signing of new gaming laws have coerced a baker's dozen of my favorite poker rooms to close their businesses to most if not all US customers. To them I say cowards. These fine folks have effectively passed billions of dollars unto the competion out of fear for the heavy hand of the US government. I don't blame them. However, I do applaud heartily the fortitude of the remaining online poker sites who remain open to us poker crazy americans. We will reward you greatly.
For the the kind players whom are from outside the US poker ring of fire. I hope you enjoy playing amongst yourselves for a bit and develop a unique style that can become more competitive for us damn yankees. Does my jealousy show?
As a webmaster and affiliate to many of these affected poker rooms I am seeing lots of movement in peoples habits. They are changing poker rooms alot. For me this good. I have gained 200 new players this past week alone. Thank You! Myself, I have changed poker rooms frequently too. Trying to find the best fit for moi is not easy. I need good freerolls, big bonuses and decent play in the rings and mtts. I find something unique in each poker room. I would tell you which rooms I'm favoring right now, except my choices are fairly clear perusing my site.
freerollinsider.com

No comments:

Post a Comment